Surrounded by expansive parklands with resort-style facilities, Vue terrace homes sets a new benchmark for inspiring home design. Adjacent to Robina City Parklands, Vue enjoys skyline views and thoughtful refinements and touches integrated throughout.
With its uninterrupted parkland views from the ground level patio to the upper level balcony, Vue provides a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces allowing residents to enjoy the best views from the comfort of their own home.
Efficient and comfortable living spaces have been carefully crafted with form and function seamlessly integrated. Vue Terrace Homes are NBN-Ready, allowing residents to enjoy high speed internet at home.
Vues extensive facilities include:
– Large central swimming pool, with shallow zone and 3 lap lanes
– Outdoor poolside relaxation zones of decking and grass
– BBQ areas with covered, built in seating for entertaining
– Park and water views, plus native landscaping
– Secure intercom access
– Onsite, resident manager
– Direct access to the 17 hectare Robina City Parklands, currently undergoing a $15 million upgrade
Vue Terraces offer an unrivalled inner-city Gold Coast lifestyle, offset by parkland surrounds and stunning facilities. Enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle and the best of many worlds at Vue.
Vues unrivalled location also provides easy access to:
– Major entertainment, shopping and dining precincts
– Top private schools Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School
– Bond University
– Cbus Super Stadium
– Growing medical precinct including public and private hospitals
– Train and bus interchange with direct link to Brisbane CBD & Airport
– Extensive parkland matrix including Robina City Parklands
– Picturesque waterways and walkways and leafy, streetscapes
– Easy access to Gold Coast’s pristine beaches and attractions
Robina City Parklands is now undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation into Gold Coast’s ‘Central Park’. Vue residents will enjoy exclusive, direct access into these major new parklands.